NAPLES, Fla. (AP) – Two men working on a power pole were hospitalized after being shocked in Florida.
The Naples Daily News reports that the men were injured Thursday.
North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District says both men were alive when they were taken to a North Naples hospital.
Officials weren’t immediately saying what led up to the injuries. It wasn’t clear what company the men worked for.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 13 Florida cases: CDC warns of bacterial-illness outbreak linked to pet-store puppies
- Riverview man accused of murdering daughter, 13, to appear in court
- Unknown gunman shoots teenage girl at Spring Hill apartment complex
- White nationalist Richard Spencer to speak at Univ. of Florida
- TS Nate to bring rip current risk to Tampa Bay area this weekend