CASSELBERRY, Fla. (AP) – Authorities say a 14-year-old girl was stabbed while walking to a school bus stop.
Seminole County school district spokesman Michael Lawrence tells local news outlets the incident happened Friday morning near an elementary school in Casselberry, which is north of Orlando in central Florida.
Lawrence says the student was walking toward the bus stop when she was “approached and stabbed by an unknown male.”
She was taken to a hospital, but her condition hasn’t been released.
No further details were immediately available.
An investigation continues.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 13 Florida cases: CDC warns of bacterial-illness outbreak linked to pet-store puppies
- Riverview man accused of murdering daughter, 13, to appear in court
- Unknown gunman shoots teenage girl at Spring Hill apartment complex
- White nationalist Richard Spencer to speak at Univ. of Florida
- TS Nate to bring rip current risk to Tampa Bay area this weekend