DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s one of the most unique haunted attractions in the state of Florida, and it can only be experienced in Dade City.
It’s called a Scream-A-Geddon. This haunted attraction is filled with clowns, zombies, cannibal rednecks, prisoners, lost souls and monsters in the midway.
And if that’s not scary enough for you, you can pick up a special necklace free of charge that will allow you to be pulled away from your group so they can do unmentionable things to you while you are gone.
You can go to screamageddon.com for more information about the park and hours of operation and you can go to their Facebook page to win free tickets to the park.
Just one more thing. Remember, if the whole world becomes a circus, don’t you be the clown….ciao!
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Suspect Search: 2 shot by man in Halloween mask during 2 attempted carjackings in Hillsborough
- Tropical Depression 16 shifts west, approaching Nicaragua
- Tampa police seek help finding driver who hit woman, left her to die
- Florida set to execute man who murdered 2 after night of drinking in 1983
- Polk veteran awaiting FEMA help still lives without power weeks after Irma
- Las Vegas shooter had escape plan, rented high-rise condo over different music festival
- Man shot near boat ramp in St. Pete
- Lakeland special needs school suddenly closes, parents not able to get children’s things out
- Couple accused of keeping handicapped woman in shed, selling her for sex