VANCOUVER ISLAND, British Columbia (WFLA) – A father captured a perfectly timed photo of his son standing in front of a humpback whale hurling itself through the air.
Brian Gage owns the “Nootka Wilderness Lodge” and says they often see humpback whales close to the lodge.
He and his son were fishing off the west coast of Vancouver Island when the photo was taken.
In the video the photo is capture from, Dawson Gage smiles and poses as the whale breaches, and an amazing keepsake photo was born.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Las Vegas gunman’s girlfriend returns to US for questioning
- FBI joins investigation to find missing Sarasota teen Jabez Spann
- Poll: Few approve of Trump’s Puerto Rico response
- University of Florida student shot during Las Vegas massacre
- 12 arrested in Polk child porn investigation
- 5-year-old Orange Co. boy shoots, kills self with relative’s gun
- Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock wired $100,000 to Philippines
- Better Call Behnken: Driver gets red-light ticket for ‘violation’ during Sarasota funeral procession