SARASOTA COUNTY, FL (WWSB) – Sarasota deputies encountered a car completely engulfed in flames on Sunday.
The vehicle was found off I-75 near mile marker 187 between Sumter Boulevard and River Road.
One northbound lane was shut down following the incident.
Fortunately, the driver managed to safely escape.
No further details are available at this time.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Person of interest in Winter Park nanny’s death apprehended
- Parole official: Simpson will live in Vegas area
- Boat crash brings southbound traffic on Howard Frankland Bridge to near standstill
- Florida man loses fake eye while surfing
- Florida teen accidentally shot by stepfather during heated debate over Trump, situation in Puerto Rico
- VIDEO: Marilyn Manson hurt onstage during NYC show
- Tampa jeweler offers to replace missing wedding ring for lineman who worked after Irma
- La Niña pattern will impact Tampa Bay this fall and winter
- PHOTOS: Walt Disney World celebrates 46 years