VALRICO, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has located a previously missing, endangered 31-year-old woman from Valrico.
The sheriff’s office said at 2:40 p.m. Monday that Kelly Mayo was located.
No further information was immediately released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Person of interest in Winter Park nanny’s death apprehended
- Parole official: Simpson will live in Vegas area
- Boat crash brings southbound traffic on Howard Frankland Bridge to near standstill
- Florida man loses fake eye while surfing
- Florida teen accidentally shot by stepfather during heated debate over Trump, situation in Puerto Rico
- VIDEO: Marilyn Manson hurt onstage during NYC show
- Tampa jeweler offers to replace missing wedding ring for lineman who worked after Irma
- La Niña pattern will impact Tampa Bay this fall and winter
- PHOTOS: Walt Disney World celebrates 46 years