TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A boat wreck along the Howard Frankland Bridge slowed traffic on Sunday.
It happened on the Pinellas side of the bridge.
The Florida Highway Patrol provided few details, but said the sight of the wreck brought southbound traffic to a near standstill due to onlookers.
It’s still unclear if anyone was hurt. We’re waiting on more details from highway officials.
Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this developing story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- O.J. Simpson freed from Nevada prison, could move to Tampa Bay area
- Missing Winter Park nanny found dead in Orange County, police say
- Florida teen accidentally shot by stepfather during heated debate over Trump, situation in Puerto Rico
- La Niña pattern will impact Tampa Bay this fall and winter
- Florida man loses fake eye while surfing
- VIDEO: Marilyn Manson hurt onstage during NYC show
- Tampa jeweler offers to replace missing wedding ring for lineman who worked after Irma
- PHOTOS: Walt Disney World celebrates 46 years