LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Largo police say an 83-year-old woman with dementia who was reported missing on Saturday has been located.
Officers say Rose Hernandez was found safe and sound at an estranged relative’s house in St. Petersburg.
ORIGINAL STORY — Largo police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing 83-year-old woman with dementia.
Rose B. Hernandez disappeared from Heron House, which is on the 2000 block of East Bay Drive, around 10 a.m. Saturday morning.
Police said Hernandez, who is originally from St. Petersburg, suffers from dementia and hypertension. She is not carrying any money or a cell phone.
Hernandez knows how to use the bus stop and is known to frequent thrift stores.
If you see Hernandez, please call the Largo Police Department at (727) 587-6730 and reference report number 17-009719.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- La Niña pattern will impact Tampa Bay this fall and winter
- Trump lashes out at San Juan mayor who begged for more help
- St. Pete family to be rescued from Puerto Rico after News Channel 8 story
- Police release photos in suspicious case of missing Orange Co. nanny
- 3 former Hernando Beach Volunteer Fire Chiefs arrested for organized fraud
- Mom’s viral photo of mangled car shows importance of car seats
- VIDEO: Tampa football melee could mean game suspensions
- Tampa jeweler offers to replace missing wedding ring for lineman who worked after Irma