PADUCAH, Ky. (WFLA/WPSD) – If you think you had a busy week, check out the nursey at one Kentucky hospital.
Six sets of twins were born at a hospital in Paducah, setting a record.
Four boys and eight girls were born this week.
All the babies are doing well and their parents feel like they’re part of an exclusive club.
The nurses who work at the hospital describe the week as “a little chaotic.”
“But it’s exciting. It’s exciting for us to get to experience that with families and the families getting that joy as well. So, everybody gets the opportunity to be double-blessed,” said nurse Morgan Demyer.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete family to be rescued from Puerto Rico after News Channel 8 story
- Crash kills alligator trapper, closes Pasco intersection
- Better Call Behnken: Brides-to-be in panic mode after Lakeland bridal shop closes
- MISSING: Police release photos in case of missing Orange Co. nanny
- Woman found dead behind bushes in Tampa identified
- Officials: Transgender teen’s grisly death not a hate crime
- Caught on cam: Where are coyotes seen most in the Tampa Bay area?
- SEE PHOTO: Mom’s viral photo of mangled car shows importance of car seats