(WFLA) – The Florida Department of Transportation has scheduled a closure of all northbound lanes of the Veterans Expressway at Linebaugh Avenue Friday night through Saturday afternoon.
The closure begins at 10 p.m. Friday and continues until 5 p.m. Saturday.
Northbound detour: Exit at Linebaugh Avenue and travel west to Sheldon Road, then travel north to Citrus Park Drive/Gunn Highway, then travel east to re-enter the northbound Veterans Expressway.
Alternate detour: Motorists on Linebaugh Avenue or Wilsky Boulevard can travel east on Linebaugh Avenue to Anderson Road, then travel north to Citrus Park Drive/Gunn Highway, then travel west to enter the northbound Veterans Expressway.
The closure was scheduled in order to remove and replace asphalt on the approach to the Rocky Creek Bridge.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete family to be rescued from Puerto Rico after News Channel 8 story
- Crash kills alligator trapper, closes Pasco intersection
- Better Call Behnken: Brides-to-be in panic mode after Lakeland bridal shop closes
- MISSING: Police release photos in case of missing Orange Co. nanny
- Woman found dead behind bushes in Tampa identified
- Officials: Transgender teen’s grisly death not a hate crime
- Caught on cam: Where are coyotes seen most in the Tampa Bay area?
- SEE PHOTO: Mom’s viral photo of mangled car shows importance of car seats