ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) -A Clearwater man admitted to stealing more than $12,000 worth of vaping supplies and ice team from his employer, according to an affidavit.
Police said 23-year-old Donovan Platt confessed to stealing a number of items from Johnny Vapors, which is located at 650 Central Ave. in St. Petersburg, after the following supplies went missing:
- Torani Juice
- Vapor Vengeance Coils
- Allen e-Liquid Vape Kits
- Cartel e-Liquid Vape Kits
- Vape pens
- More e-Liquid
- Other store supplies
- Multiple cases of ice tea
The items were valued at $12,440.
It’s unclear how the crime was discovered, but Platt was taken into custody to face grand theft charges.
He was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- MISSING: Winter Park woman disappears under suspicious circumstances
- Cops: Woman tried to kill 11-week-old, put meds in breast milk
- 27 years later, arrest is made in killer-clown case
- Target 8: Gibsonton woman comes home to missing lawn
- Hugh Hefner, leader of the sexual revolution, dies at 91
- Florida boy, 4, chokes to death on meatball at school
- Police: Teen caught having sex with wiener dog again