SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota Police Department has found a woman who was reported missing.
Early on Wednesday morning, police asked for help finding Candice James, who was missing and endangered.
Investigators say James, 33, texted friends at 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday and said she was in the area of the 1700 block of South Tamiami Trail in Sarasota, with a possible medical emergency.
She had not been heard from since.
Later on Wednesday morning, Sarasota police said James had been located with the help of the Bradenton Police Department.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Two Pinellas 7-Eleven stores robbed within minutes of each other
- NCAA coaches among 10 arrested by FBI in fraud and corruption probe
- Citgo accused of selling crack, meth pipes in Trilby
- Tampa Bay area McDonald’s to thank first responders with free meals on Sept. 27
- Body found near intersection in Tampa may be identified by tattoos
- Baby left on side of Oklahoma freeway in car seat with cash