PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office issued citations at a Sunoco gas station on State Road 54 on Wednesday.
The gas station was cited for selling drug paraphernalia without proper signage. The fine amount for the case is $185,000, 370 counts at $500 each.
The gas station was also cited for not having a Pasco County business license, which is a $518 fine.
TORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Two Pinellas 7-Eleven stores robbed within minutes of each other
- Sarasota PD seeks help finding woman who texted about medical emergency
- NCAA coaches among 10 arrested by FBI in fraud and corruption probe
- Citgo accused of selling crack, meth pipes in Trilby
- Tampa Bay area McDonald’s to thank first responders with free meals on Sept. 27
- Body found near intersection in Tampa may be identified by tattoos
- Baby left on side of Oklahoma freeway in car seat with cash