HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered woman.
Detectives say on August 8, Melissa Bennett, 47, was discharged from Florida Hospital located at 7171 Dale Mabry Highway North in Tampa.
Melissa’s family and friends have not heard from her since she was discharged from the hospital.
A friend contacted the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office on September 21, stating she has not heard from her in approximately six weeks.
According to Melissa Bennett’s mother, she suffers from seizures.
Melissa Bennet is, 5′ 2″ tall, weighs 100 lbs. and has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with any information about Melissa Bennett is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Better Call Behnken: Tampa Bay area employees losing jobs after not showing up during Hurricane Irma
- Semi carrying pumpkins crashes, catches fire on SB I-75 at SR-52
- AMBER Alert ends after guests recognize 4 Manatee kids at Alabama hotel
- Childcare workers seen abusing autistic boy in Snapchat video arrested
- Hundreds of cows evacuated from Florida ranch after dike breaks
- VIDEO: Pasco mom, daughter accused of beating driver unconscious in road-rage encounter
- Toddler shoots 2-year-old sister in head with BB gun in Martin Co.
- VIDEO: Winter Haven police search for 2 childcare workers caught berating boy with autism
- A guide to FEMA aid for Hurricane Irma victims