SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 are back open Saturday morning after a fatal crash that happened Friday night in Sarasota County.
The crash occurred on I-75 northbound at mile marker 181.
Troopers shut down I-75 northbound and diverted traffic off I-75 at the 179 mile marker, Toledo Blade Boulevard exit.
The crash has since been cleared.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Better Call Behnken: Tampa Bay area employees losing jobs after not showing up during Hurricane Irma
- Southbound I-75 closed at SR-52 due to tractor-trailer fire
- AMBER Alert ends after guests recognize 4 Manatee kids at Alabama hotel
- VIDEO: Pasco mom, daughter accused of beating driver unconscious in road-rage encounter
- Toddler shoots 2-year-old sister in head with BB gun in Martin Co.
- VIDEO: Winter Haven police search for 2 childcare workers caught berating boy with autism
- A guide to FEMA aid for Hurricane Irma victims