TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Monster Jam’s big, loud trucks will return to Tampa early next year.
Popular trucks Grave Digger, Max D, Monster Mutt Dalmation and many more will compete at Raymond James stadium on January 13.
Grave Digger, El Toro Loco, Soldier Fortune, Hot Wheels and other crowd favorites will compete at Raymond James Stadium on February 3.
Pit Parties are held before each show and cost extra. Fans can see the trucks up close, take photos, meet the drivers and get their autographs.
Tickets for the January and February performances are on sale now at Ticketmaster.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Dangerous Cat 5 Hurricane Maria takes aim at Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- Head of USF St. Pete resigns over Hurricane Irma evacuation
- 14-year-old Sarasota football player missing since Labor Day
- Better Call Behnken: Local consumers frustrated with Equifax following security breach
- A guide to FEMA aide for Hurricane Irma victims