TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you have friends who work in the restaurant industry, you might want to let them know about a new restaurant that will be hiring 50 people.
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino will open a new fine dining restaurant at the end of the year.
The restaurant will be hiring 50 people. Available positions include servers, bartenders, bussers, food runners, cooks, hosts and hostesses.
Applicants must be 18-years old, have exceptional guest service and communication skills, and have at least one year of guest service experience.
Applicants are encouraged to apply at http://www.gotoworkhappy.com
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is owned and operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida and is located off Interstate-4 at North Orient Road and Hillsborough Avenue.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- School meals FREE through Oct. 20 in Hurricane Irma impacted counties
- Tampa Bay area students begin heading back to school after Hurricane Irma
- Hurricane Maria expected to become major hurricane tonight or early tomorrow
- A guide to FEMA aide for Hurricane Irma victims
- Target 8: Duke Energy billing shocks power customers
- Lady Gaga postpones European leg of world tour
- Florida man leaves toddler outside overnight during Hurricane Irma
- Florida survivors can now register for disaster assistance from FEMA