TAMPA BAY, Fla. (WFLA) — A charity organization is looking for donations to send supplies to the Florida Keys following Hurricane Irma.
Aero Bridge is running five to 12 flights daily from the Lakeland Airport to the Summerland Key Cove Private Airport. The organization says it needs more food and supplies to send to the victims.
Donation deliveries past security are allowed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
They are looking for water, gas, nonperishable foods, personal hygiene items and dog food.
You can make donations at the following address by saying you have donations for Aero Bridge:
Lakeland Regional Airport
Sun N’ Fun Hanger B
4175 Medulla Road
Lakeland, FL 33811
You can learn more about donating on the Aero Bridge website.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Power outages remain in Tampa Bay area following Hurricane Irma
- Target 8: Duke Energy billing shocks power customers
- Endangered man missing from Human Development Center in Seffner
- Hernando officials urging evacuations near Withlacoochee River
- Where Hurricane Irma victims can find food and water in the Tampa Bay area
- Broward County nursing home tragedy unfolded days after Irma’s initial hit
- Group rescues 6 manatees from pond after Irma flooding