SEFFNER, Fla. (WFLA) — Sheriff’s deputies in Hillsborough County say they have located a 21-year-old missing and endangered man out of Seffner.
ORIGINAL STORY — Judan Luis left the Human Development Center on Stark Road in Seffner early Saturday morning and has not returned. He was last seen at 2:30 a.m.
Deputies say Luis has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old and does not have his medication with him.
Investigators believe he may be wearing a red Buccaneers jersey, faded blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call (813) 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Power outages remain in Tampa Bay area following Hurricane Irma
- Target 8: Duke Energy billing shocks power customers
- Hernando officials urging evacuations near Withlacoochee River
- Where Hurricane Irma victims can find food and water in the Tampa Bay area
- Broward County nursing home tragedy unfolded days after Irma’s initial hit
- Group rescues 6 manatees from pond after Irma flooding