BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a mother and her four children.
According to the sheriff’s office, 40-year-old Jaima Gadeaun went to the children’s grandmother’s home on 15th Street Court East and took her children, Jowella, Joseph, Jacqueline and Jocelyn. They have not been seen since. The grandmother has temporary custody of the children and Gadeaun is only to have supervised visits. The grandmother “gave no indication that the children were any danger,” the agency said.
Gadeaun may be driving a dark green four-door Nissan.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts should call the sheriff’s office at 941-747-3011.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Power outages remain in Tampa Bay area following Hurricane Irma
- Target 8: Duke Energy billing shocks power customers
- Endangered man missing from Human Development Center in Seffner
- Hernando officials urging evacuations near Withlacoochee River
- Where Hurricane Irma victims can find food and water in the Tampa Bay area
- Broward County nursing home tragedy unfolded days after Irma’s initial hit
- Group rescues 6 manatees from pond after Irma flooding