SEARING, Fla. (WFLA) – A man died after being exposed to carbon monoxide from a generator in Highlands County on Friday.
The generator was running in the 62-year-old man’s garage. A friend went to check on the man and found him at the home.
A man was severely burned in another generator accident in Avon Park.
No further information was immediately released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 8 On Your Side #FLORIDASTRONG Telethon FRIDAY 6A-9P: Donate $$, drop off supplies
- Deaf community demands apology from Manatee Co. after interpreter disaster at Irma press conference
- Scientology steps into hurricane relief vacuum to help Clearwater storm victims
- Sam’s Club waives membership fees to help Tampa Bay residents recover from Irma
- PHOTOS: Tampa Bay area ‘hot cops’ become internet sensation after Hurricane Irma