TOKYO (WFLA/NBC) – Tokyo’s newest celebrity celebrated its three-month birthday.
The Ueno Zoo released footage of their newest panda to commemorate the baby’s special day.
The baby panda has four canine teeth and while its eyesight is still developing, the cub takes interest in things in front of eye.
The panda weighed in at 12 pounds and is two feet long.
The name of the cub will be announced after September 20, when the panda becomes 100 days old.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man killed in chainsaw accident following Hurricane Irma
- Bodies of 2 males found near gas pumps in Hillsborough
- 5 patients on ventilators evacuated after backup generator fails at Pasco hospital
- Burglar caught stealing from evacuated home in St. Pete
- Clearwater firefighter loses home to flames while on duty for Hurricane Irma
- Miami Police share photo of Hurricane Irma looters in jail
- LIST: Open gas stations in Tampa Bay area
- Apple expected to unveil new $1,000 iPhone today