PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Zephyrhills man is accused of looting his neighbor’s home after the neighbor evacuated ahead of Hurricane Irma.
Deputies said Brian LeBlanc, 62, entered the victim’s residence on State Road 54 without the victim’s permission and took a number of items from the home.
Witnesses observed him leaving the residence with stolen alcohol and food and said he appeared to be intoxicated.
Deputies came to the scene and took him into custody.
He was booked into the Pasco County Jail.
No further details are available at this time.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Sarasota Co. couple evacuating from Irma go missing
- Fire destroys Robert E. Lee Elementary School in Tampa
- TRAGEDY: Running generator likely killed 3 family members in Orange Co.
- Irma Power Outages: 859,000 still without power in Tampa Bay area
- Dog who went into labor at Brooksville shelter during Hurricane Irma gives birth to puppy
- Internet falls in love with trio of Gainesville police officers working during Hurricane Irma