APOPKA, Fla. (WESH) — Storm water from Hurricane Irma has caused a massive washout situation in Apopka.
It happened behind Apopka Memorial Middle School, eating up a section of the West Orange Trail. It is located north of Votaw Road and south of McCoy Village Court.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Fire destroys Robert E. Lee Elementary School in Tampa
- TRAGEDY: Running generator likely killed 3 family members in Orange Co.
- Bodies of 2 males found near gas pumps in Hillsborough
- Florida survivors can now register for disaster assistance from FEMA
- Sarasota Co. couple evacuating from Irma go missing
- Irma Power Outages: 859,000 still without power in Tampa Bay area
- Highlands Co: 98 percent without power, roads blocked
- Internet falls in love with trio of Gainesville police officers working during Hurricane Irma