(WFLA) – Most schools in the Tampa Bay area are closed until Monday, September 18. Various locations in the area are offering deals and discounts for families to relax and enjoy their time together following Hurricane Irma.
Here is a list of places offering deals on fun and relaxation this week:
Pirate Water Taxi
Kids all-day passes are free with the purchase of one adult all-day pass from Wednesday to Friday. You can take the kids to enjoy downtown Tampa to enjoy all the parks and museums. Click here for more info.
Florida residents can buy one, get one free single day tickets from now until Sunday. Click here for more info.
The aquarium is offering $9.99 admission to all Florida residents through Sunday. Click here for more info.
Florida residents can enjoy a dinner cruise for two for $49.95, a 50 percent discount on the cruise’s Savor the Summer Special. The offer is available on Clearwater Beach and downtown Tampa cruises. Click here for more info.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man killed in chainsaw accident following Hurricane Irma
- Bodies of 2 males found near gas pumps in Hillsborough
- 5 patients on ventilators evacuated after backup generator fails at Pasco hospital
- Burglar caught stealing from evacuated home in St. Pete
- Clearwater firefighter loses home to flames while on duty for Hurricane Irma
- Miami Police share photo of Hurricane Irma looters in jail
- LIST: Open gas stations in Tampa Bay area
- Apple expected to unveil new $1,000 iPhone today