LAND O’ LAKES, Fla. (WFLA) — Multiple cars were involved in a traffic light accident on US 41 and Willow Bend in Land O’ Lakes after Hurricane Irma.
The traffic light at the intersection of West County Line Road and Willow Bend was blinking yellow due to power outages in the Pasco area from Hurricane Irma.
At least 3 cars were hit at the time of the crash, and there may be more.
WFLA News Channel 8 is on the scene to learn more. Stay with us for updates.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man killed in chainsaw accident following Hurricane Irma
- Bodies of 2 males found near gas pumps in Hillsborough
- 5 patients on ventilators evacuated after backup generator fails at Pasco hospital
- Burglar caught stealing from evacuated home in St. Pete
- Clearwater firefighter loses home to flames while on duty for Hurricane Irma
- Miami Police share photo of Hurricane Irma looters in jail
- LIST: Open gas stations in Tampa Bay area
- Apple expected to unveil new $1,000 iPhone today