TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Due to the potential impact of Hurricane Irma, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers season opener against the Miami Dolphins will not be played in Miami on Sunday, the National Football League announced Tuesday.
The National Football League announced Wednesday the game will now be moved to November 19 to be played at the Hard Rock Stadium.
Week 11 was previously an open date for both clubs.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- How to get water even if the stores are out
- Move over Punxsutawney Phil, Lobster predicts longer summer
- Get Prepared: 2017 Hurricane Guide
- CDC warns pet turtles linked to salmonella outbreak
- New dating app makes you chat before seeing match’s photo
the latest trending news straight from social media.
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.