COVINGTON, GA (WFLA) – Georgia authorities arrested a reckless driver one year after he was filmed speeding down the interstate while hanging out of a car window.
In June of last year, a video surfaced of an unidentified man erratically driving a a Dodge Challenger on I-20 and it quickly went viral.
It took authorities over a year to identify the driver as 29-year-old Myron Hall of Dallas, Texas.
A warrant was issued for his arrest on August 23 and he was taken into custody the same day and charged with reckless driving, according to the Newton County Sheriff’s Office.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Woman gave newborn to stranger at Sarasota Co. park
- Speeding SUV crashes into Riverview home
- Target 8: VA therapist tells Marine treated for PTSD he’s only there for the drugs
- Tampa woman advertising need for kidney claims HOA wants signs taken down
- Better Call Behnken: Birthday cake disaster leaves St. Pete mother furious
- 4 Tampa Bay area attorneys among 6 suspended, reprimanded, or disciplined by Florida Supreme Court
- Nurse arrested for not giving police patient’s blood shares video of confrontation
- PHOTO: ‘Miracle baby’ with umbilical cord still attached found inside gym bag