BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — Lightning hit a car on I-95 in Titusville Saturday afternoon, Brevard County Fire and Rescue said.
The airbags deployed as a result of the strike, BCFR officials said. The incident resulted in only minor injuries.
WESH 2 News has a crew on the way to Brevard County. Watch the latest on WESH 2 News at 11 p.m.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies rescue woman, 1-year-old child held hostage in Riverview home
- Man faces attempted murder charge after he choked girl, 7, before throwing her off bridge
- Sheriff: Bodies believed to be 2 USF exchange students pulled from California river gorge
- 3 charged in months-long torture of 10-year-old
- WATCH: Man arrested a year after wild ride captured on video
- PHOTO: ‘Miracle baby’ with umbilical cord still attached found inside gym bag