TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed defensive lineman DaVonte Lambert and rookie defensive tackle Stevie Tu’ikolovatu on injured reserve.
Lambert, who has a wrist injury, started five of 11 games he appeared in last season. Tu’ikolovatu, who injured his right knee during the preseason, was a seventh-round pick this year from Southern California.
The team also announced Friday that defensive end George Johnson and long snapper Andrew DePaola have been released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Woman gave newborn to stranger at Sarasota Co. park
- Speeding SUV crashes into Riverview home
- Target 8: VA therapist tells Marine treated for PTSD he’s only there for the drugs
- Tampa woman advertising need for kidney claims HOA wants signs taken down
- Better Call Behnken: Birthday cake disaster leaves St. Pete mother furious
- 4 Tampa Bay area attorneys among 6 suspended, reprimanded, or disciplined by Florida Supreme Court
- Nurse arrested for not giving police patient’s blood shares video of confrontation
- PHOTO: ‘Miracle baby’ with umbilical cord still attached found inside gym bag
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.