HAINES CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Haines City Police Department is looking for two people who placed a skimming device on a drive-thru ATM.
Employees of Citizens Bank & Trust, located on US-27, found the device at a drive-thru ATM and notified the agency.
Police said over 40 cards belonging to Citizen Bank & Trust customers were compromised.
The department released surveillance photos of two men who may be responsible.
One is wearing a “BLACKWATER” shirt and seems to have both arms heavily tattooed. There appears to be a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on his right forearm.
Anyone with information on their identities is asked to call the department immediately.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Irma strengthens to Category 2 hurricane
- Report: Snooty’s death a result of a preventable accident
- Family warns others after son electrocuted in Harvey floodwater
- Tampa Bay Harvey Help: Local organizations drop-off spots, collections
- 4 Tampa Bay area attorneys among 6 suspended, reprimanded or disciplined by Florida Supreme Court
- PHOTO: ‘Miracle baby’ with umbilical cord still attached found inside gym bag
- Disney apologizes after boy told he couldn’t attend princess party