ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) —- St. Petersburg police said a missing 11-year-old boy was found.
Avery Tucker was reunited with his father just after 8 Wednesday morning. He went missing from Bay Point Middle School on 62nd Ave. S. in St. Petersburg.
Police said the last time his parents heard from him was 5 p.m. on Tuesday. They reported him missing at 8 p.m.
No information other information was immediately released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Group on a mission to preserve Manatee Confederate monument
- Stetson football player dies after collapsing at practice
- I-75 traffic backed up from Hillsborough to Pasco after woman hit in center lane
- Better Call Behnken: 1936 insurance policy meant more than it’s worth
- University of Tampa condemns faculty member’s comments about Harvey
- How you can help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Westchase parents claim traffic chaos at dismissal time endangers kids at Farnell Middle School
- Cops: Man fatally stabs girlfriend’s lover, leaves body on Pasco road