TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — It’s a young wine lovers dream!
Just in time for Labor Day, Target will be selling a new line of wine.
And it gets even better; each bottle is just $5 bucks.
The new line is called “California Roots” and features five wines.
The wines include Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon and Red Blend.
Target says the wines will be available beginning September 3 at its stores nationwide.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Cows stranded in flooded Sarasota County pasture
- Disney Springs has new magical treat for adults
- Social media shows #Harvey devastation
- WFLA News Channel 8 hosts ‘Telethon for Texas’ helping Harvey victims
- VIDEO: Flooding takes over Tampa Bay area
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.