LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) — A situation on New Tampa Highway in Lakeland ended peacefully Tuesday night.
No arrests were made, but police previously said a suspect refused to exit a home inside a nearby mobile home park.
Other residents in the mobile home park were relocated to a safe area in the park.
Officers blocked off New Tampa Highway between Wabash Avenue and Chesnut Road for a period of time on Tuesday. The road has since reopened.
More details will be released Wednesday morning.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- I-75 traffic backed up from Hillsborough to Pasco after woman hit in center lane
- Better Call Behnken: 1936 insurance policy meant more than it’s worth
- University of Tampa condemns faculty member’s comments about Harvey
- How you can help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Westchase parents claim traffic chaos at dismissal time endangers kids at Farnell Middle School
- Cops: Man fatally stabs girlfriend’s lover, leaves body on Pasco road