BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies say foul play is suspected in connection with the death of a man who was reported missing by his mother and was later found dead inside a parked car in Bradenton.
Investigators say on Tuesday morning, Cory Iwanski, age 20, was found deceased in a vehicle parked behind a plaza at 3126 53rd Avenue East in Bradenton.
There was trauma to his body and foul play is suspected.
An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of Iwanski’s death.
Iwanski’s mother called the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office on Monday to report him missing after trying to contact him for two days.
No other details have been released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- I-75 traffic backed up from Hillsborough to Pasco after woman hit in center lane
- Stetson football player dies after collapsing at practice
- Better Call Behnken: 1936 insurance policy meant more than it’s worth
- University of Tampa condemns faculty member’s comments about Harvey
- How you can help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Westchase parents claim traffic chaos at dismissal time endangers kids at Farnell Middle School
- Cops: Man fatally stabs girlfriend’s lover, leaves body on Pasco road