ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – A new report says two Florida housing markets are in the top 10 for where future homebuyers are likely to make purchases.
The report released last week by real estate data firm Attom Data Solutions said that Tampa-St. Petersburg and the Jacksonville were two of the top 10 housing markets where future homebuyers are likely to move into during the third-quarter of this year.
The firm made its estimate using data in 122 metro areas from loan applications on residential real estate transactions.
Other markets in the top 10 were Colorado Springs, Colorado; Chicago; Washington; Reno, Nevada; Lexington, Kentucky; Kingsport-Bristol, Tennessee; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; and Charleston, South Carolina.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- At least 1 dead as Harvey slams Texas Gulf Coast
- Deputies search for homicide suspect after driver finds body in Pasco County road
- Pinellas Co. School Resource Deputy fired for improper conduct with child with autism
- Florida doctor sentenced for sexually assaulting teen during exam
- NRA’s video message to ‘elites’: ‘We’re coming for you’
- Tampa man accused of breaking 4-week-old girl’s legs
- Moms across Sarasota report creepy trend of strange shoppers showing interest in children
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | August 25-27