TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The unexpected resignation of State Representative Dan Raulerson of Plant City due to medical reasons has opened up a fast-tracked special election in Hillsborough County.
One of the candidates hoping to fill the vacant spot is Yvonne Fry.
Fry sat down with News Channel 8 this weekend to tell us why she’s running and to lay out her campaign vision. See the full interview in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- At least 1 dead as Harvey slams Texas Gulf Coast
- Deputies search for homicide suspect after driver finds body in Pasco County road
- Pinellas Co. School Resource Deputy fired for improper conduct with child with autism
- Florida doctor sentenced for sexually assaulting teen during exam
- NRA’s video message to ‘elites’: ‘We’re coming for you’
- Tampa man accused of breaking 4-week-old girl’s legs
- Moms across Sarasota report creepy trend of strange shoppers showing interest in children
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | August 25-27