VALRICO, Fla. (WFLA) — Deputies in Hillsborough County are searching for a man who they say went into a Valrico Walmart and stole more than 100 cans of baby formula.
Around 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, the suspect went to the Walmart on Bloomingdale Avenue. Deputies say he walked out with about 119 cans of Enfamil baby formula worth a total of about $2,076. He is also accused of stealing men’s clothing.
Investigators say the suspect was driving what appeared to be a white GMC work van with writing on the side frame and side doors.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- At least 1 dead as Harvey slams Texas Gulf Coast
- Deputies search for homicide suspect after driver finds body in Pasco County road
- Pinellas Co. School Resource Deputy fired for improper conduct with child with autism
- Florida doctor sentenced for sexually assaulting teen during exam
- NRA’s video message to ‘elites’: ‘We’re coming for you’
- Tampa man accused of breaking 4-week-old girl’s legs
- Moms across Sarasota report creepy trend of strange shoppers showing interest in children
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | August 25-27