CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – A mysterious pooper was caught on camera relieving himself outside of a Florida business.
Security video shows a shirtless, bearded man dropping his pants and taking a dump between two cars parked in an alley beside Joey the Jeweler in Crestview.
The crappy crime was reported after an employee nearly stepped on the evidence, and the video was shared on Facebook shortly after the incident.
“This is just nasty!” store owner Forrest “Joey” Tinklepaugh said the post. “People have no respect for others anymore!”
Facebook followers were quick to chime in, dubbing the culprit “Crapperman.”
Police said they canvassed the neighborhood, but no one in the area matched the man’s description. Now they’re asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect.
“Incidents like these have a negative effect on the quality of life in our community,” Police Chief Tony Taylor said. “It’s just downright shameful when people don’t give a crap about their town. It really stinks.”
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in Sarasota
- Hospital cited in heating blanket fever death of boy, age 6
- 93-year-old Confederate monument in Manatee County moved
- VIDEO WARNING: Cheerleading coaches investigated after forcing girls into splits
- Florida mom accused of DUI while picking up child from school
- VIDEO: High school student arrested for punching teacher during class
- Miami girl’s message in a bottle found in France two years later
- VIDEO: Couple sees image of Jesus in baby’s sonogram