LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Police tell us he wanted to participate in a “rape fantasy with young school girls.”
A Hudson man thought he had hooked up with someone who fit the bill. But, what happened next got Michael Ludwig sent to jail.
On social media, Largo police tell us 24-year-old Michael Ludwig looked for school-age girls willing to get involved in his rape fantasy.
A Largo police detective, posing as a 14-year old girl, began chatting with Ludwig.
“It went on for several weeks and there were multiple conversations, and the detective made sure to let the person know that he was conversing with an underage female,” said Lt. Randall Chaney, with Largo Police.
Lt. Chaney said Ludwig sent the supposed middle schooler naked pictures of himself.
Ludwig gave detectives an address in Hudson on Frierson Lake Drive. A neighbor on the dead-end street told us the family seems very normal.
“They’re family, every Sunday they have a family day, and they just seem like a really nice family,” said Peggy Beckett.
But, cops tell a different story about Ludwig.
“He also became frustrated and agitated at one point and began making what could be considered threats towards her,” said Lt. Chaney.
Like these posts on social media: “You’re going to sneak out later tonight, do you hear me little b****.” And, “You should listen to me b****, I’m going to rape you.”
On Wednesday, cops say Ludwig traveled more than an hour from his home to Largo.
“He traveled here specifically on that date to meet with this girl and to have either [have] sex or to rape her,” said Lt. Chaney.
But instead of a 14-year-old girl, Ludwig met up with police at a Largo house.
Lt. Chaney said he confessed to the whole thing.
He’s out of jail on bond.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Winning $758M Powerball ticket sold in MA, Three $1M winners in Florida
- 2 suspects on the run in Tampa after armed home invasion, crash
- Veterinarian arrested for animal cruelty in Polk County
- Man killed when tractor overturned in Palm Harbor identified
- Hero dog takes rattlesnake bite to protect owner in North Port
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cavern shuts down part of Fletcher Avenue
- Girl, 3, hit by truck in Riverview dies from injuries
- 9 members of Lakeland police K9 team suspended for speeding up to 101 mph