MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – News Channel 8 viewers reported seeing waterspouts near Anna Maria Island on Thursday.
Numerous viewers sent videos and photos of the water spout
Eddie Hurn captured a video of the water spout at 5:15 p.m.
NBC 2 News shared cell phone video from the coast of Long Boat Key, near Sarasota, showing an incredible double waterspout.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Veterinarian arrested for animal cruelty in Polk County
- Better Call Behnken: Kids could be out of luck if Hillsborough charter school doesn’t open by Friday
- St. Pete Beach approves booze sales on beach, with restrictions
- Hero dog takes rattlesnake bite to protect owner in North Port
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cavern shuts down part of Fletcher Avenue
- Girl, 3, hit by truck in Riverview dies from injuries
- 9 members of Lakeland police K9 team suspended for speeding up to 101 mph
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.