SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) —There are some jobs you must leave to professionals.
A Seminole County woman knew she had to call for help when she saw what she called a “fat snake” beneath her deck.
The Chuluota woman says her dog chased it under her home and she didn’t know what to do.
She called in snake expert Bob Cross and when he couldn’t reach the three to four-foot Ball Python with his tongs, he put on gloves and grabbed it with his hands.
Cross said the snake is likely someone’s pet that escaped.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete Beach approves booze sales on beach, with restrictions
- Hero dog takes rattlesnake bite to protect owner in North Port
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cavern shuts down part of Fletcher Avenue
- Girl, 3, hit by truck in Riverview dies from injuries
- 9 members of Lakeland police K9 team suspended for speeding up to 101 mph
- Hillsborough County tow truck driver’s killer learns his fate
- Police: Orlando mom left kids in hot car while she drank at bar
- Family of toddler found dead in Orlando day care van sues Little Miracles Academy
- Cute alert: Babies born on solar eclipse day dressed up at hospital