LEONIA, N.J. (AP) — Police in New Jersey say a woman’s Tinder date stole a family dog while she was housesitting.
Authorities say the theft happened Sunday night in Leonia. The 18-year-old called 911 after she realized the family’s white Maltese, Maggie, was missing.
Investigators say the man who the woman invited over brought another man with him. Police say the dog disappeared after the pair visited the home. Investigators say a laptop and Amazon package were also stolen while the woman was distracted.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Veterinarian arrested for animal cruelty in Polk County
- Bill proposes banning use of food stamps to buy soda in Florida
- St. Pete Beach approves booze sales on beach, with restrictions
- Missouri woman charged with killing daughter with autism
- Python pulled from underneath Seminole County home
- What are the most likely numbers to win the Powerball?
- New smartphone app ensures your child answers your texts immediately