PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The southbound lanes of US 19 were reopened around 7:45 a.m. on Wednesday after a serious crash at East Bay in the Largo area.
The crash caused long backups on US 19.
There were also big backups on Frontage Road as drivers tried to get around the crash.
Many drivers used Belcher Road as an alternate route.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete Beach approves booze sales on beach, with restrictions
- Hero dog takes rattlesnake bite to protect owner in North Port
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cavern shuts down part of Fletcher Avenue
- Girl, 3, hit by truck in Riverview dies from injuries
- 9 members of Lakeland police K9 team suspended for speeding up to 101 mph
- Hillsborough County tow truck driver’s killer learns his fate
- Police: Orlando mom left kids in hot car while she drank at bar
- Family of toddler found dead in Orlando day care van sues Little Miracles Academy
- Cute alert: Babies born on solar eclipse day dressed up at hospital