LAND O’ LAKES, Fla. (WFLA) – A downed power line started a small brush fire in Land O’ Lakes on Tuesday evening.
Pasco County Fire rescue crews responded to the fire, which was about 15 acres.
PCFR Division Chief Shawn Whited said the fire is out, but people may see it still smoke today.
No structures were damaged by the fire.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete Beach approves booze sales on beach, with restrictions
- Hero dog takes rattlesnake bite to protect owner in North Port
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Cavern shuts down part of Fletcher Avenue
- Girl, 3, hit by truck in Riverview dies from injuries
- 9 members of Lakeland police K9 team suspended for speeding up to 101 mph
- Hillsborough County tow truck driver’s killer learns his fate
- Police: Orlando mom left kids in hot car while she drank at bar
- Family of toddler found dead in Orlando day care van sues Little Miracles Academy
- Cute alert: Babies born on solar eclipse day dressed up at hospital
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.