TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A 33-year-old man was shot and killed early Tuesday morning.
Tampa Police Department detectives said Curtis Cunningham Jr. was shot at about 12:40 a.m. during a street fight in the 100 block of East Adalee Street.
Police said Cunningham was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Detectives are looking for several young men who are believed to have been involved in the altercation and shooting.
The nature of the relationships and the motive for the shooting are unclear at this time.
No arrests have been made.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Eclipse watchers who didn’t heed safety advice now feeling effects in Tampa Bay area
- Manatee commissioners to discuss Bradenton Confederate monument today
- Polk County deputies searching for man who stole Porsche from repair shop
- Hillsborough County tow truck driver’s killer learns his fate
- Police: Orlando mom left kids in hot car while she drank at bar
- Family of toddler found dead in Orlando day care van sues Little Miracles Academy
- Cute alert: Babies born on solar eclipse day dressed up at hospital