LOWER SAXONY, Germany (WFLA) — Germany saw one of the most unusual drug busts yet.
According to CNN, five-thousand ecstasy tablets shaped like president trump’s head were found in a car in Germany’s Lower Saxony region.
Authorities say the pills have an estimated sale value of $39,000 euros.
That’s the equivalent of around $46,000 U.S. dollars.
A 51-year-old man and his 17-year-old son appeared in court in connection to the bust Sunday.
It’s unclear what charges they face.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- WATCH: Tampa Bay area experiences solar eclipse
- WARNING: Fake solar eclipse glasses can ‘literally cook your retina’
- PHOTOS: Thousands of pets find homes in Tampa Bay through Clear the Shelters campaign
- Powerboat racers claim record time for travel from Florida
- $10 movie pass gets you a movie every day for a year
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.