TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Part of the Lee Roy Selmon Expressway in Tampa was shut down due on Tuesday to a crash involving several cars, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Officers closed the westbound lanes of the expressway between Euclid Avenue and Gandy Boulevard.
The expressway has since reopened.
Troopers tell News Channel 8 there are injuries. They don’t know how serious they are at this point, but do not believe there are any life-threatening injuries.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Manatee commissioners to discuss Bradenton Confederate monument today
- Polk County deputies searching for man who stole Porsche from repair shop
- Hillsborough County tow truck driver’s killer learns his fate
- Police: Orlando mom left kids in hot car while she drank at bar
- Family of toddler found dead in Orlando day care van sues Little Miracles Academy
- Cute alert: Babies born on solar eclipse day dressed up at hospital