LEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida woman is facing drug charges after police caught her snorting cocaine off her iPhone in a Lee County middle school parent pick-up line.
A school resource officer says he was on the second floor of Lexington Middle School in Fort Myers when he spotted 39-year-old Christina Hester in her car in the parent pick-up line, chopping a white powdery substance on her iPhone screen with a credit card. He says he then saw Hester take a cut straw and snort the cocaine.
The officer asked Hester to get out of her car and come into his office inside the school, where the woman told him she had, “a little bit of drugs.”
The officer later found 0.5 grams of cocaine in Hester’s purse.
Hester was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Ybor City restaurant worker attacked, robbed after leaving work
- Univ. of Florida denies white supremacist event
- Family returns home to find walls and floors covered in blood after pet dog attacks intruder
- Stonewall Jackson plaque removed in St. Pete
- Male stripper from Tampa stabs partner in eyes in Key West, thought he was a cannibal
- Brandon family’s pit bulls save young children from venomous copperhead snake
- What you need to know if you plan to watch Monday’s solar eclipse