JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – The grueling preseason practice schedule has tensions running high between the Buccaneers and Jaguars.
The teams are practicing together this week, leading up to Thursday’s preseason game.
Jameis Winston threw a pass to Mike Evans, who reached back and made a one-handed catch over Tyler Patmon.
Jacksonville’s Arrelious Benn took exception to the way he was treated after a catch and went after Maurice Fleming and Adarius Glanton.
Benn had his helmet ripped off as others got involved.
There was a lot of trash talking Tuesday and Mike Evans had a few works for Jacksonville’s Malik Jackson.
Evans had the last laugh, making a catch.
The teams will face off in Jacksonville.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Brandon family’s pit bulls save young children from venomous copperhead snake
- Man arrested for taking photos up woman’s skirt at local Starbucks
- Crash victim Summer Moll misses mom, who was killed by drunk driver on Selmon Expressway in 2008
- What you need to know if you plan to watch Monday’s solar eclipse
- WATCH: Protesters pull down Confederate statue at North Carolina courthouse
- Cops: Rapper on the run after beating Winter Haven barber with metal baton
- Missouri couple, married 77 years, buried in single casket
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.